|The JoyPoll was...
|What would you do for an Apple touchscreen netbook device-thingy?
- Wait in line for a loooong time.
- Start saving my pennies.
- Cut down (a little) on my App Store addiction.
- Give my First Born, and Second Born, depending on features.
- All of the above.
- There is nothing I can do but wait, and pray to the Apple gods that this rumor is true.
- Apple-smapple, who gives a crapple!
View the Results
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.