|The JoyPoll was...
|In light of recent events regarding iPod trademark issues, do you think the Green Giant was justified in squishing Steve Jobs and his lawyers?
- No, squishing is more of a Godzilla thing.
- He should have just squished the lawyers.
- Yes, the Green Giant was justified, especially since Apple is being such an ass over "iPod" and "podcast" trademarks.
- The Green Giant was justified, but should also have boiled the meat off their crushed bones.
- Squishing is good, and boiling the meat off their bones too, but if he fed their crushed bones and boiled meat to a pod of Orcas, that would be even better.
- Mmmmmm... peas!
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...