|The JoyPoll was...
|What would you do if Macintosh Witnesses came to your door?
- Just hide and hope they go away.
- Welcome them with open arms and an open node.
- Get down on my knees and praise Jobs.
- Join them in their crusade against those Redmond devils.
- Try to convert them to Linux.
- Nitpick about Macs being expensive and how you think there's no software for them.
- Put them in the Trash.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.