|The Retro JoyPoll was...
|Which best describes Apple's Amazing Instant Nano iPods?
- Insanely great happiness in a bowl.
- A true miracle of Silicon Valley.
- Such instant music technology represents a threat to all humanity.
- I prefer my DeLL MAXI-POD.
- They teach us lessons like "small is beautiful", "don't steal instant pets", and about product life cycles.
- They teach us about the inevitability of disappointment.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...