|The JoyPoll was...
|What's up with the woman on the couch?
- She believes a woman's place is on the couch, sitting motionless.
- She would normally help him set up the tech, but loves to watch a train wreck.
- He was taking so long to set up the equipment, she fell into an unconscious state.
- She knows that if she suggests anything about the setup or tries to touch the remote, he will explode in a geek rage.
- That's no woman, that's a blow-up doll!
- She is sitting motionless because there is a motion-sensitive human-eating alien in the room, and she's not going to risk her life to warn him.
- It takes a lot of concentration and focus to control his mind and body like she is doing right now.
View the Results
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.