|The JoyPoll was...
|What the worst Facebook-related thing that could happen to you?
- My account would be deleted. OMG, I can't live without Facebook!
- Someone could share incriminating photos of me.
- Identity spoof... someone could set up a fake account with my photos on it.
- The worst thing would be actually signing up for an account. Not me, ever.
- I could meet some psycho on there.
- My parents would sign up and want to friend me.
View the Results
Have you checked out Carbonite?
It's a great backup service with a 15 day free trial, and no credit card required. We use it!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.