|Why do you think it takes a pharmacist so long to count a bunch of pills?
- They want you to walk endlessly around the store, and hope you will see something else to buy.
- They count in binary.
- Because they are really Phara-Siths!
- Because it really does take 20 minutes to look up a bottle, count some pills from it, then fill a second smaller bottle with them... try it yourself!
- They're in the back reading old Family Circus comics.
- They're just taking a bit of time to decide whether to poison you or not.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We often focus on Apple news and events, since they often effect the industry in general, and also because we are Apple users ourselves. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, but not much software from Microsoft, although we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion. Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.